All women are invited to our annual
Friday March 10 - Sunday March 12
Join us for this weekend of spiritual renewal, relaxation, fellowship and fun in the beautiful and idyllic surroundings of Holmavatn Retreat Center (www.holmavatn.no)
The Guest Speaker will be Fiona Stewart from Foolproof Creative Arts ministry in the UK. She is returning to us again this year by popular demand with inspiring Bible teaching, which she combines with her delightfully creative personality and a dose of humor. In addition to Fiona's sessions, we will have plenty of time for fellowship, relaxation, recreation, and spiritual renewal.
The weekend will include:
- 4 speaker sessions with Fiona Stewart
- Small group discussions
- A special creative ministry workshop
- Worship and prayer times
- Evening entertainment
- Free time for leisure activities of your choice (hiking, relaxing, playing games, socializing, a visit to Hå Gamle Prestegård, etc.)
- Plenty of good food!
Come for the whole weekend (Friday 5pm - Sunday 1 pm) or choose one night, or just the day on Saturday.
Cost includes all meals and lodging.
- 2 Nights, Double Room -1500 kr/person
- 2 Nights, Single Room - 2000kr/person
- 1 Night, Double Room -1175 kr/person
- 1 Night, Single Room - 1425 kr/ person
- Saturday only (no overnight stay) - 400 kr
Deadline to register is March 1, 2017
About Fiona Stewart...
Fiona has worked as a youth worker, actor, children’s entertainer, writer, editor, video maker, communications consultant and project manager. She is delighted to be using all of this experience in her role as Creative Director of Foolproof Creative Arts, (http://www.foolproofcreativearts.com/who-are-we/) which is a Christian ministry and charity outreach based on 1 Corinthians 1:20-21, 25 “… God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe…For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom…”
In addition to her work with Foolproof, Fiona leads a missional community in Dennistoun, Glasgow.
Fiona Stewart Holmavatn Retreat Center